Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to thelionsshare.org.uk, the official discussion forums for Proud Lion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Welcome to Proud Lion Discussion Forums
Topic Started: Sep 12 2015, 04:59 PM (2,653 Views)
Rae
Member Avatar
Administrator
Welcome to Proud Lion's Discussion Forums! These forums have been created to allow comic, gaming, and general geek-genre fans to talk about new releases, old favourites, and all things in between. Please make sure to read the Forum Rules before posting. Enjoy!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

oldmanrupee
Member Avatar

Yaaaay congrats on the new forums!

oldmanrupee
Member Avatar

Oof, so on this forum you gotta wait for a mod to verify your initial member sign-up AND wait for them to verify any new forum threads? It's totally understandable to want to keep an eye on things for security etc, but ouch this is gonna be slow going!

Joe
Member Avatar

New threads don't need mod verification. I started a thread and it came up straight away.

oldmanrupee
Member Avatar

I just had a quick look through, can't see your thread? But I will concede that my dice masters-related thread did pop up immediately. The one I tried to start before that, over in the Back Issues subforum, is still missing awaiting approval.

Either it's a bug, or the guidelines are different for different parts of the forum.

Joe
Member Avatar

You won't be able to see my thread as it's in one of the private rpg campaign sections.

Rae
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hmm, I don't remember setting new threads to require validation. I will double check the settings to make sure it's not an error somewhere.

ETA: There was indeed an error in one of the forum settings. It should be fixed now.
Edited by Rae, Sep 24 2015, 11:22 AM.

IanaBlakeman
Member Avatar

YES! Finally just set this up to the sound of Cardfight!!! Vanguard being played behind me. It seems fitting something geekish should be going on behind me!

ChrisS
Member Avatar

With regard new threads, there is a limit on the speed of setting up new threads (I think you have to leave at least a minute?) this may have been what you encountered. Just a thought.

Benneth
Member Avatar

I finally got around to setting up my account! Huzzah!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply