Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to thelionsshare.org.uk, the official discussion forums for Proud Lion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pandora jewelry collection; Pandora jewelry
Topic Started: Apr 12 2018, 06:48 AM (12 Views)
lyaatalya
No Avatar

Jumpman branding on the pandora jewelry cleaner tongue is done in gold.Would you like to see this colorway release? Or is it one of those shoes that's only appealing because it's a PE/sample? Shown here is the new box for the latest Yeezy Boost model, which has overall bolder branding while keeping the same general shape and construction of the original 350 box.How important is the box of the sneaker? Not very, but folks seem to be eager for every detail surrounding the latest of Yeezy Boosts, hence the update.The adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 releases on Saturday, Sep. by Brendan DunneWith an estimated net worth of $1 billion, and $100 million a year coming in off Air Jordans, Michael Jordan definitely has money to blow.So how does he spend it all? Business Insider put together the clip above, which breaks down some of Michael's more lavish purchases. First previewed in April, this latest take on Shawn Kemp's classic hoops shoe features an iridescent snakeskin upper, mixing together teal and purple hues with smooth black leather. Officially a triple branded collaboration along with VERBAL's jewelry line, Ambush, this new Pump Fury HLS features a blue leather base with a metallic blue overlay, all on top of a blue sole. The VERBAL x Ambush x Reebok Pump Fury HLS in Blue / Blue is available now at select retailers. via Streething, Limited EDT Perforations appear throughout the tongue and collar, while a translucent sole seals the deal.Despite this latest batch of imagery, there's still no release details available for these LeBrons.

I cannot see the sale on the website. Is anyone else having this problem? The charm would also look great if you substituted the purple muranos for the animal print ones from the Tame the Wild collection, I think - it would really suit a safari theme! Thanks Adam, I did have a look but it looks like they only do the US and Canada. Lola,Right?? I was going to purchase the free charm, but when I saw the use of the word "gotta", I realized it's not for me. Not because I oppose that word per say, however, this is a word I do not use. It's just not me. I am glad I am not the pandora jewelry sale only one who caught/felt this way about some of their phrases. Kindly,Margaret

I will look at the Rose gold line for the Sept promotion. I don't like the regular Fall release. Ooh, that Spring bracelet does sound gorgeous. I've always thought the TB birth month flowers were pretty - and paired with pearls is even better! The So Many Reasons to be Happy charm is my favourite engraved charm they've done to date! Every now and then they hit upon a design that's a bit more special, and that is one of them. I tend to keep my bracelets pretty much all together once they are designed, but occasionally individual charms might swap between bracelets if necessary. ^^ Haha, I was a little puzzled by that too! The pig is really cute though so I'm not complaining, and it's nice to see a full-bodied design after all their portrait charms lately. I do think it's quite versatile in a way, as it's mostly silver and very sweet, especially pandora jewelry sets when compared to last year's bright red Chinese Doll (much as I liked that one!).

I wanted to say too that I don't like how the bright star collection has one very obviously different shade of blue (on the right in these pics). I would have liked it to be more symmetrical. I know with 5 points it difficult but it could have been 5 different stone or something. That one is gorgeous! I've always loved the silver version but for some reason never got it. As you may remember I fought to get this charm during the promotion lol. I love the detail on it. I notice that you have the pink radiant hearts charm. No chance of doing a review of that one ? Thanks again for another great review. This year, it's a heart jewellery box in a beautifully-soft shade of pink. This is set to be offered in a number of regions this Valentine's Day, including the UK and Australia, although it will not be available in North America. Collectors in the US & Canada will instead be offered a series of gift sets, each of which will come with its own cream heart-shaped box.In Australia and New Zealand, this GWP will be available from the 29th of January until the 14th of February, with a spend of $120 AUD or $150 NZD. I'm not sure on the promotion dates for the UK yet, but the spend will be £125.I really pandora jewelry collection like this box (I love pastel pinks), and so I'm planning on reserving my bigger Valentine's purchases until I can get it!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Star Wars: Edge of the Empire · Next Topic »
Add Reply